Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

That was the name of the restaurant we drove up to grabbed our late lunch today while heading to go back home to Florida. Pancitan ATBP Restaurant is indeed authentic Filipino dishes. They're located at Beach blvd, Jacksonville, FL. Thank goodness, the hubs drove me to get there. Although it's kind farther a ways than our main route. I called ahead of time to order a carry out. been craving for sisig in a long time so i had it and twas deliciously delish. I recommended him the oxtail kare-kare in extra spicy of course with sides of rice. Grabbed some ube haliya and cassava cake for my dessert, it is absolutely good. More so the pork lumpia with the sauce. I must say, this restaurant must be visited while you are on Jacksonville or close by area. They have wide selection of pinoy cuisine that you can think of. You will be happy! Wink!

0 comments: