Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


I must admit, there was a time when I really don’t care much about what we eat. I was never the health conscious type, although growing up my parents put high emphasize on vegetables and fruits, drinking a lot of water and 8 hours of sleep. Yes, I took diet and exercise for granted. Did you imagine living here in the States where fast food is the comfort food and everything is instant and digital? It’s quite alarming indeed. So the husband and I decided to make a constant effort of staying fit and healthy. I used to dislike veggies but now I crave for them. And fruits, we can’t let a day pass without having or dose of mixed fruit smoothies. We’re making it a goal to teach the kids a lifestyle that’s healthy and active.


One of the things I’m thankful for are protein bars, yes they really are awesome. I have my favourites, lately it’s ProBar. From the name itself, ProBar provides healthy and delicious meal, packed in a handy bar. I really like PROBAR Meal™ Variety 12-Pack, it’s mixed of fruits, nuts and seeds that’s perfect for a satisfying meal replacement plus it’s good for digestion. It gives us energy and and nourishment also, especially when you are on the go, like what we did two weeks ago had to go to Tennessee for a week so timely i had plenty of goodies from them, thanks to the company of sending me more than enough of stocks for my pantry! I grabbed several variety to brought with me and husband while we're on the roads. Very convenient for both of us, we save our time to not stopping every now and then to get some food.

Another thing we love is the PROBAR BOLT™ variety pack, if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you can indulge without feeling the guilt. This one is very chewy and just the right flavor of fruits combine. If you are a brownie lover? you must try their PROBAR CORE™ too! Being healthy is a practice, it takes effort and discipline but it will never fail to do us and our family good. So indulge your self in a healthy way.

Disclaimer: Product(s) received for FREE, contents are mine 100% and I am not paid or any compensation to give my honest opinion.

0 comments: