Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


We just came back 2 days ago from Tennessee trip with my husband and kids. I am glad i was able to see my friends up there. We're so hectically busy on the time frame we've stayed there despite though i was able to baked a cake for a friend of mine. Sadly, when i lived in Tennessee never came to my mind to bake and sell goodies until we moved to Florida! When my friend found out i do this stuff now, she wanted me to make one for her, we both love cooking and stuff. So i made her my version of Black Forest with a twist of Oreo on it! She loved it and her family, everyone enjoyed and i am so happy with that! Next time we thought of making the mango cake for her to try for sure she will love it as much my parent in-laws loved theirs. Twas my first mango cake experienced and it was perfectly delicious. Wink!

0 comments: