Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I honestly proud and turn on to this cake i just recently made! Twas the very famous nowadays, the Zebra design. A costumer asked me to make a character cake particular a Zebra. It wasn't bad for a first timer huh! lol. I gave my self a try since i have all the necessary stuff to create one. Well, i think i could! Everybody sees it was impressed and said hot gorgeous it was. The color, patterns and everything just exactly she wanted. Positively, she wanted me to make her the three (3) tier version of this cake in 2 weeks time. I am excited as can be! Can't wait, i already have the vision on how I'm going to make it just the way she wanted it! 

0 comments: