Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Sunday is the day you and your family slept in a little bit and wake up late in the morning. Typical morning for us, then i make sure i fix my family's favorite breakfast, a.k.a IHOP style, lol. This is the only day i cook stuff like these because on usual weekdays including Saturdays, we just grab stuff to eat that is ready made like cereals and we just have our everyday fruits along with the kind of food we are in mood to. My main priority are my kids, hubs and I not usually eats heavy breakfast. A lil bit of these stuff on the weekend won't harm, aren't they?

Have a wonderful Sunday ahead y'all!

0 comments: