Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


Went to the store the other day to grab some baking ingredients and can't help myself not to ran quickly at the baking tools aisles. So i ended up getting more decorating tools for my cakes and pastries making. I have quite a few of stuff but thought it would be nice to update some of them since i had it for years already. New ones are always nice to make your creation a lot better as well. Wilson brand is always my favorite they have so many selection and easy to handle. I love my those cake rulers as what you call them as they hide the flaws of your frosting and it is neat when let them run for the final touch. So they are my buddies in the kitchen! Wink.

1 comments:

Hi i want to ask where did you get this baking tool? Thanks pls email me at foodstuff27@yahoo.com thanks