Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!


It so nice to know you have a family just close by around the corner. Where you can call, hang anytime you wanted. She's learning to enjoy cooking food right now and i am letting her do that specially a baby coming on the way. Anyhow, I'm pleased that someone knocked on my door and she handed me her yummy cassava cake made. Been craving for this in a long time however i get lazy to prep this one! Thankful i have a  pinay sister than can cook some of our Filipino delicacies every now and then. We are just trading food actually, lol. Thanks sis, it's dang good! I want you to make some more OK? haha. She got the recipe from panlasang pinoy and like i said she did it good!

0 comments: