Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I was cleaning my inbox and deleting those messages i had from previous as in 6-7 years ago. It brought smiles to my face reading some old love letters from the the husband and also from his family back then when we're still chatting long distance. I also found an old friend letters. he lives in Europe and i was talking with him before, inviting him to attend our wedding because he travels alot. From Europe to US. The last i recall was he was going to Paris and stays at one of paris luxury apartments that time for business trip and the company is paying him for everything! He works in a big time architectural firm in Germany and he got the back bone to travel around the world. Anyway, i am wondering how his life treating at present. I bet he is still travelling from one place to another. Hoping him and his family are doing good. 

0 comments: