Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I believed of food simplicity and even it doesn't look good but as long it taste good is good! lol. However, that's the old school way though! My motto ever since i started my cooking hobby is that... it has to be both! Food for me should be.. "Taste good and look good as well", so that it is more inviting and enjoyable. I always make sure people would taste my cooking would love it! I love exploring in other's prospective and ideas and incorporate them with my own ideas, watching food channels, reading recipes and that kind of stuff, help  much and as you go along you would be a good cook.  The French toasts i make is bloody goodness, kicks through your taste buds, lol. 

~ Stuffed creamy peanut butter french toast with fresh berries and garnish it with homemade white chocolate caramel sauce~
Recipe: Loaf of bread, Oats for finished coating, peanut butter spread, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream, fresh berries assortments, confectioner sugar,
For sauce: 2 tbsp butter, white chocolate chips, 2 tbsp sugar

~ Housemates favorite French toasts is made by the chef in the hauz~ lol
These delectable breakfast is only made once in awhile, particular on the weekend day. So this is special. We all slept in a lil bit and preparing the melts in the mouth breakfast treat with our favorite fruits juices on the sides
~ Stuffed peanut butter french toasts with homemade banana and mango caramelized concoction with homemade whipped cream and chocolate dribbles~

Recipe: Loaf of bread, creamy peanut butter spread, 3 eggs, 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 cup whipping cream. 
For the caramelized fruits : slice banana, slice mango, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp Philly white chocolate cream cheese.
(for drizzle: whipped cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup)

My another slogan is "Typical boring French toast is prohibited in my Kitchen" lol. I am not really a fan of the traditional toast that most do, even my husband does it before. However, when the kitchen was taken over by the lady in his house, i did some twists and turns on my food preparations. I just love food, i just love experimenting, playing and dress up on my food and seeing they turn out beautiful and delish, I feel the satisfaction in me.

So anyway, i am happy to share my French toast recipe with you and have it for your self!

Enjoy Cooking! CIAO!


0 comments: