Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

When we talk about weddings, us girls are usually the most excited. We put too much emphasis on our bridal gown, cake, makeup, all that stuff. We may not realize it but we are often times the one in-charge of that one special event. Of course but come to think of it, one of the best things to consider has something to do with our man. I’m talking about mens wedding rings, I still remember how excited and overjoyed I was when me and the “then fiance" was still hunting for our perfect wedding rings. Wedding will always be one of the most beautiful day in a person’s life.

0 comments: