Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

I'm being tagged by jerla with this "I am grateful because" tag. Thank you so much for sharing this to me. I am grateful to have you as my friend and of course a cousin.

1. Jah God gave me the wonderful and supportive family and in-laws in the universe.
2. My life is never been happier as ever, I have my loving husband and adorable kid (s).
3. Jah blessed me and hubby with a wonderful gift of life for the second time around.
4. I have a healthy toddler boy.
5. Jah is always there for us (my family)no matter what the circumstances, trials and tribulation, he gives us strenght to endure everything and continue facing life!

HOW THIS WORKS:
1. Re-post the picture on your blog and pls. acknowledge where it came from. Kindly leave a comment on this post so I would know you've posted it.
2. Write down 5 things you are grateful for and the 5 bloggers you are tagging.
3. You may copy this or write your own quote regarding gratitude:

I am tagging my fellow bloggers...

0 comments: