Simply Filipina

Have the passion of cooking, she's sharing you the goodness and deliciousness recipes from her KUSINA to your KUSINA! Or from my Kitchen to your Kitchen that will cost less yet very comforting that the entire family would enjoy! It's all about GOOD FOOD and more!!!

Ma guafa cousin vinez tag me thing 20FAQ.. thank shorty for this because as of this moment i need something to post here you really made my day easy!!lol..

Here are the Rules for this tag:Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?- fried chicken as of now
2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?- hmmmmm...can't remember right now!
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?-Europe
4. When is your birthday?- Dece 11
5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?- ge window shop or eat eat and eat!
6. What are you afraid to lose the most?- my denture... LOL
7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?- treat my family and friends for dinner haha
8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?- My very best friend died period :-(((( that's the most painful moment of my life!
9. Which actor/actress would you like to play you in a movie?- hmmmm
10. How do you cope with boredom?- just get busy like do chores, play with my son or go for a walk
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?- I don't have regrets beside having false teeth in such early age... ngek!
12. What type of person do you hate the most?- Maarte
13. What is your ambition?- be the best mother of my kids
14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?- reunion with my family here in states together forever haha
15. How did you celebrate New Year?- asleep
16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?- hmmm can't remember
17. Do you still remember your first love?- yes! my husband
18. What do you look forward for this year(2008)? - trip to California
19. What is your inspiration in life?- Jehovah God and Family....
20. I can't think of a question right now... haha!

passing this along to outback-pinay, saves, jerla, ana, pinaywahm, and you that is interested feel free to grab!

0 comments: